Polaris RZR XP Turbo S Rear Windshield by SuperATV
Tough and Practical
Protect your rear with SuperATV’s Polycarbonate Rear Windshield for the Polaris RZR XP Turbo S. The 1/4” polycarbonate windshield is available in both clear and dark tint. Our polycarbonate material is strong enough to stop the mud and rocks you can fling up with your rear tires. Installing our rear windshield also eliminates the annoying rear suction you experience when using only a front windshield.
We make it convenient to use by including flap seals that allow you to feed your seat belts through the windshield without letting in wind and installation couldn't be easier. We use heavy duty velcro, rubber, and plastic clamps that fit easily and securely around your cage. They're designed to handle mud, dirt, and snow without mucking up and losing their grip. With our rear windshield installed on your UTV, you can ride all year round.
Polycarbonate is Stronger than Acrylic
Polycarbonate is 30 times stronger than acrylic and 250 times stronger than glass. That means a rock that would make acrylic shatter won’t puncture a polycarbonate windshield. Whether you go for clear or dark-tinted polycarbonate, you know you’re protected from rain, wind, and impact.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S4: 2019+
- Available with or without tint
- Prevents annoying suction and keeps out the elements
- Protects against debris from rear tires
- Made of tough polycarbonate—250 times stronger than glass
- Cutouts with flap seals for 4-point harnesses
- Can be used with hard or soft tops
- Can be installed or removed in minutes
- Heavy-duty velcro clamps won't get clogged with debris
- Comes with all hardware and full color instructions