Free Shipping Lower 48
- Choose Between 3/8" Thick or 1/2" Thick UHMW
- Includes skid plates to protect all major areas susceptible to damage, so pretty much your entire undercarriage is protected by the best skid plate material in the off road industry
- Main Full Belly Skid Plate
- Front A-Arm Skids
- Choose Between Polaris Regular or Polaris High Clearance(+$11) A-Arm Versions.
- Trailing Arm Skids
- Rock Slider Skids
- You also have the option of adding FUTV's X-Brace Aluminum bash plate to go between the rear portion of the skid plate and the engine resulting in a pretty much impenetrable barrier between the trail and your UTV's Vital engine and components. (Full description below)(Add $175.95 for the X-Brace)
- FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES (includes shipping in the contiguous United States only,call for package rates to Canada, Mexico, Alaska and Hawaii)
Polaris RZR XP Turbo Ultimate UHMW Package. Factory UTV’s UHMW Skid Plates are the gold standard for UTV protection systems. OEM skid plates simply do not satisfactorily protect the underside of your UTV under normal off road operation. Our Factory UTV Polaris RZR XP Turbo UHMW Ultimate Skid Plate Package protects your assets. You save when you purchase the Ultimate Package which includes Main Skid, A-Arm Guards, Trailing Arm Guards and Rock Sliders. UHMW (Ultra-High Molecular Weight) plastic is significantly lighter than aluminum, FUTV UHMW skids and guards offer the best protection available for the undercarriage of your UTV. These are the same protection products used to help racers win just about every major Pro UTV off road race in 2015 including the: 2015 King of Hammers, 2015 UTV World Championship , 2015 Mint 400, 2015 Silver State 300, 2015 Baja 500, 2015 Baja Sur 500 and every round of the 2015 GNCC Series XC1 Pro UTV Class.
X-Brace Aluminum Bash Plate (+$175.95)
This X-Brace consists of a 1/8″ 6061 High Strength Aluminum sheet that gets sandwiched between the UHMW skid and frame during installation for the Ultimate in protection under your critical engine area.
**Please retain all your OEM skid plate hardware for new skid install. We will supply all extra hardware required to mount new skids**