Ranger XP900, Full Size Ranger XP570 and Ranger XP1000 Hard Coat Windshield by EMP
FREE SHIPPING LOWER 48 STATES
Polaris Ranger XP 900, Full Size Ranger XP570 and XP1000 Hard Coated Full Windshield w/Pro-Fit Cage (Item #: 11898)
Fits: 2013-18 Ranger XP900 (including the XP900 Crew), 2015-18 Full Size Ranger XP 570, and 2017 XP1000 (including the XP1000 Crew) w/Pro-Fit Cage.
NOTE: These are the 60" wide models with the Pro-Fit Cage (non-round tube)
- Made from 3/16" thick Hard Coated MR-10 Lexan (Polycarbonate, not cheap acrylic like others on the market).
- Removes in a few minutes without any.
- Removes in a few minutes without any tools using our custom thumbscrews
- DOT rated with the stamp etched in the bottom corner
- Made in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Made from Hard Coated MR-10 Polycarbonate (Lexan), so it is much more scratch resistant than others, and will hold up well to standard use.
- Polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable.
- Made to contour to the cage on the XP900, ensuring a great fit.
- Attaches with custom fabricated brackets with thumbscrews, so that you can easily remove your windshield without any tools.
- Gasketed on all sides.
- Hand Wiper Optional for $59.99 (must drill 1/2" hole in windshield to mount wiper)
This fits the Pro-Fit Cage. This is the cage that is not round. If you have a Ranger with 1-3/4" round tubing this will not fit.
EMP Item # - P/N 11898