Walker Links (Polaris RZR 1000/Turbo) by Walker Evans
On BO until 6-1-21
Sway Bar Shocks Front or Rear (pair)
- Smooths the ride over the small bumps, washboards, chatter, roots, and rocks at any speed.
- Offers controlled articulation while maintaining sway bar strength and feel in the corners.
- Improves traction when cornering at speed over rough terrain, through high speed uneven whoops, and during lower speed trail riding rock crawling
- Works like a dual rate sway bar giving independent wheel action in rough terrain and stiffening up for control as soon as you turn the car when cornering.
- Improves ride, traction, and control in almost every type of terrain and with nearly all driving styles
- Eliminates the need for a sway bar disconnect for rock crawling.
Fits Polaris RZR XP 1000/RZR Turbo
No matter if you are running stock Walker Evans Shocks or our Velocity Series shocks we can improve your driving experience with a set of “Walker Links”. These units replace the standard rear sway bar link and provide a smoother initial ride over rough and uneven terrain regardless of vehicle speed while still providing a confident feeling while cornering. With 1.5 inches of dampened action per side your rear shocks will be able to act independently until a point where the Walker Link has collapsed enough to now act like a rigid link under heavy loads and when cornering. You get the best of both worlds with these links, a more independent shock action at the initial stroke and a solid support under heavy loads, turning and when leaning on the sway bar. You can also tune your ride by installing one or both of these links depending on your driving style and terrain.
|400-00-002-R||Walker Link - Rear Sway Bar Shock||
|400-00-001-F||Walker Link -Front Sway Bar Shock||1"|
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE
- MADE IN THE USA
- DIRECT BOLT ON TO STOCK XP1000, XP4-1000, Turbo Models
- RE-VALVABLE AND RE-BUILDABLE
- 1/2" MICRO-ALLOY STEEL NITRID COATED SHOCK SHAFTS
- ANODIZED FOR PROTECTION AND LONG LIFE
- BILLET ALUMINUM DESIGN
- 2" SHOCK BODY DESIGN
- 1/2" STEEL BEARING AND URETHANE BUSHINGS
DESIGNED TO FIT IN OEM BRACKETS AND SWAY BAR
This Walker Link was design to work with OEM arms and sway bar and may also work with aftermarket arms and sway bars so fitment may vary.
Shipping in the Lower 48 States only $9.99