Rear Sway Bar Shock (CanAm X3) by Walker Evans
Free Shipping in the Lower 48 States
CanAm Suspension Sway Bar Shocks (pair)
No matter if you are running stock Fox shocks we can improve your driving experience with a set of “Walker Links”. These units replace the standard rear sway bar link and provide a smoother initial ride over rough and uneven terrain regardless of vehicle speed while still providing a confident feeling while cornering. With 1.5 inches of dampened action per side your rear shocks will be able to act independently until a point where the Walker Link has collapsed enough to now act like a rigid link under heavy loads and when cornering. You get the best of both worlds with these links, a more independent shock action at the initial stroke and a solid support under heavy loads, turning and when leaning on the sway bar. You can also tune your ride by installing one or both of these links depending on your driving style and terrain.
|Part Number||Description||Price EA
|400-00-002||Walker Link - Rear Sway Bar Shock||
Set of 2
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE
- MADE IN THE USA
- DIRECT BOLT ON TO STOCK XP1000, XP4-1000, Turbo Models
- RE-VALVABLE AND RE-BUILDABLE
- 1/2" MICRO-ALLOY STEEL NITRID COATED SHOCK SHAFTS
- ANODIZED FOR PROTECTION AND LONG LIFE
- BILLET ALUMINUM DESIGN
- 2" SHOCK BODY DESIGN
- 1/2" STEEL BEARING AND URETHANE BUSHINGS
- DESIGNED TO FIT IN OEM BRACKETS AND SWAY BAR
- Direct replacement for stock sway bar links on RS Models.
- Modifications may be required for DS and Base X3 models (call for info).
- This Walker Link was design to work with OEM arms and sway bar and may also work with aftermarket arms and sway bars so fitment may vary.