Walker Links (Polaris Turbo S) by Walker Evans
Front Links in Stock
Rear Links on BO
Sway Bar Shocks
New Mount Guards for Turbo-S RZR. Requires a small amount of Labor/Grinding of the inner plastic of the guard. See pictures.
- Smooths the ride over the small bumps, washboards, chatter, roots, and rocks at any speed.
- Offers controlled articulation while maintaining sway bar strength and feel in the corners.
- Improves traction when cornering at speed over rough terrain, through high speed uneven whoops, and during lower speed trail riding rock crawling
- Works like a dual rate sway bar giving independent wheel action in rough terrain and stiffening up for control as soon as you turn the car when cornering.
- Improves ride, traction, and control in almost every type of terrain and with nearly all driving styles
- Eliminates the need for a sway bar disconnect for rock crawling.
No matter if you are running stock shocks or our Velocity Series shocks we can improve your driving experience in your RZR Turbo S with a set of “Walker Links”. These units replace the standard rear sway bar link and provide a smoother initial ride over rough and uneven terrain regardless of vehicle speed while still providing a confident feeling while cornering. With 1.5 inches of dampened action per side your rear shocks will be able to act independently until a point where the Walker Link has collapsed enough to now act like a rigid link under heavy loads and when cornering. You get the best of both worlds with these links, a more independent shock action at the initial stroke and a solid support under heavy loads, turning and when leaning on the sway bar. You can also tune your ride by installing one or both of these links depending on your driving style and terrain.
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE
- NEW IMPROVED STEEL BEARINGS
- MADE IN THE USA
- DIRECT BOLT ON TO STOCK TURBO S
- REAR SHOCK GUARD MUST BE MODIFIED OR REMOVED (Call for Details - 801-367-1395)
- RE-VALVABLE AND RE-BUILDABLE
- 1/2" MICRO-ALLOY STEEL NITRID COATED SHOCK SHAFTS
- ANODIZED FOR PROTECTION AND LONG LIFE
- BILLET ALUMINUM DESIGN
- 2" SHOCK BODY DESIGN
- 1/2" STEEL BEARING AND URETHANE BUSHING
- SOLD IN PAIRS, BUT ALSO AVAILABLE AS A SINGLE SHOCK FOR USE IN JUST SMOOTHING OUT THE CHOP
NOTE: WALKER LINKS ARE MOUNTED LOOP DOWN ON THE TURBO S TO AVOID RUBBING.
|400-00-004||Walker Link - Rear Sway Bar Shock||
Part# 400-00-002 is RZR1000 and RZR Turbo , Turbo S Part# 400-00-004, Can-Am X3 RS is Part# 400-00-003.
All the shocks are the same and interchangeable. The difference is the mounting hardware for each UTV.
DESIGNED TO FIT IN OEM BRACKETS AND SWAY BAR
This Walker Link was design to work with OEM arms and sway bar and may also work with aftermarket arms and sway bars so fitment may vary.
Anodize blue and gray tone may vary.
Shipping in the Lower 48 States only $9.99