Regular Duty OEM Replacement Axles by Rugged
(Free Shipping in the Lower 48 States)
Axles are sold individually.
Rugged Regular Duty OEM replacement axles, which are a factory original part replacement of equal or higher quality than original factory product and require no modifications for installation.
When the going gets tough and you have a breakdown to your factory axles, we have exactly what you need. The Rugged OEM Replacement Axles by PDI allows you an option that won't break the bank. These axles are designed to bolt on your machine without modifications. Manufacturered to meet and exceed your OEM axle specifications featuring internal components that are precision machined and heat treated.
- Designed to meet and exceed OEM axle
- All internal components are precision machined and heat treated for a longer life span
- Packed with high load moly grease to provide maximum lubrication and sealed with neoprene boots and low profile clamps
- These axles are ready to rock right out of the box and designed to be direct bolt-on with no modifications necessary
- Carry a 12 month manufacturer's warranty
PDI warrants its Rugged axles (stock length OE replacement axles) to the ORIGINAL purchaser due to workmanship or materials defect for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase (of normal use and wear) from the date of purchase. CV Boots and clamps are EXCLUDED from this warranty. In all warranty cases, the purchaser must provide PDI with proof of purchase and proof of breakage.
PDI warranty is non-transferable.
PDI warranty does not apply to conditions resulting from misuse, negligence, accident, improper application, improper installation or alteration. PDI warranty will be considered null and void for but not limited to the below reasons and conditions:
- Axles are improperly installed, used or maintained.
- Axles are installed on a non-specified vehicle application.
- Axles have been disassembled or modified.
- Axles and their components are damaged due to torn boots. Boots inspection should be a part of regular ATV/UTV maintenance.
- Axles are damaged in a collision.
- Axles are installed on any vehicle lifted or modified in any way which includes but not limited to tires, wheels, suspension components or performance enhancements to the engine other than OEM design.
- Axles are installed on any vehicle used for racing.
- Axles are installed on vehicles used for commercial, government or military use.
- Over extended axles will cause clicking and popping of the axles. This will NOT be covered.
PDI reserves the right to make the determination of the validity of warranty’s claim if the product has been subjected but not limited to misuse, negligence, accident, improper application, improper installation or alteration, or any of the above stated reasons and conditions. PDI determination shall be final.
PDI warranty does not cover the labor and materials that may be necessary to remove a broken unit or install a replacement unit.
PDI is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages results from the improper use of its axles.
Purchaser is responsible to inspect the quality of the product upon arrival. If the product is defective due to shipping or manufacturing, the customer should contact the distributor immediately and DO NOT use or install the product.
All terms and conditions are subject to change by PDI.
PDI Liability: PDI liability is limited to the value of the part sold or furnished. If goods are defective PDI has no other responsibility beyond the value of the defective unit at PDI. For any claims or questions, please free to contact our warranty department; Email: email@example.com Toll Free: (855) 373 4685 Phone: (905) 475-8383 Extension: 100 Fax: (905) 475-8181