Street Legal Kit for Polaris RZR RS1 by Ryco
No returns if sealed wiring packets are opened or box contents are installed.
Free shipping with in the lower 48 states.
Ryco street legal kits have a turn signal with an integrated horn button and emergency flashers. The Ryco kit interfaces with the gauge pod in most UTVs to show when the turn signal is actuated. On the Polaris digital dash a green light flashes on each side of the dash to indicate when the signal is actuated for left or right. Three LED lights are used for each left and right turn front turn signal with a steering column mounted signal stat that also includes the horn button. The factory rear tail lights are used for the left and right turn signals. Illuminated license plate holder with night time running lights are integrated into the system to meet state regulations for highway vehicles. Wiring harness and detailed instructions are included with each kit. Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Self Canceling if you forget and leave the blinker on (turns off blinker after a couple of minutes)
- 1x Wiring Harness
- 6x LED Mini Lights with Bullet Ends for front turn signals
- 2X Rear tail lights (3/4" 3 LED)
- 1X License plate holder and LED light
- 1X Loud Horn (105 db)
- 1x Electronic LED Flasher
- 2x LED Turn Indicator Lights (left and right)
- Kit can integrate with factory speedometer to indicate turn signal flashing
- 2x Dash turn signal lights included for kits that don't integrate with the factory speedometer
- 1x Horn Push-button Switch integrated with the signal stat
- 1X Waterproof Signal Stat
- 2x Lead Wires for Indicator Light with Butt Connectors
- 4x Spade Terminals for Horn and Horn Switch
- 12x Female Bullet Terminals for the Mini Lights
- Complete wiring harness
- 1x Instruction Sheet
- 10x Wire Ties
Note: Polaris RZRs equipped with front bumpers may require locating front signal lights inboard and or outboard of the headlights.
Notes: Some Canadian shipping fees apply for this product. Pro UTV Parts only adds the cost to get across the US border to your providence.
Please call if you cannot find your model. Ryco has the kit! 801 367 1395