Seat Belt Harness by Dragonfire Racing, SFI Approved, (3" Padded)
DragonFire has competed and won almost every forum of UTV racing in North America. With the growing popularity of UTV racing more and more people are requiring race level equipment. DragonFire is proud to announce the release of our SFI Certified H-Style Race Harness. The SFI foundation is non-profit organization established to issue and administer standards for racing equipment. Many racing organizations, including the WORCS series and SCORE, require SFI-certified belt's for UTV’s to race in their series. With our new harness you will be ready to go race for the win!
- H-style SFI Approved Race harness restraint - Black 3"
- 5-Point SFI certified harness spec 16.1
- Extended sewn-in shoulder pads with memory foam padding
- Integrated sternum clip to keep shoulder straps in place for comfort
- Fully adjustable to fit all size riders
- Blacked out Hardware
- 5-Point Harness
- Recommended for racing applications
- Sold each
*Mounting hardware not included. Contact local dealer (Craig 801-367-1395) or 1-800-708-9803 for hardware requirements
*Note: All Can-Am Commander/Maverick models and 2015+ Polaris RZR/Ranger models require a Harness OverRide Sensor Plug to properly use harness restraints in vehicle. The OverRide Plug can only be used in combination with harness restraints and the plug prevents the vehicle from going into "limp mode".