Halo-RA CAST Rearview Mirror with Cast Aluminum Bezel – Can-Am Defender by Seizmik
Free shipping in the lower 48 states
Part Number: 18028
Fits Can-Am Defender Factory Header Panel
The Seizmik Halo-RA Cast Rearview Mirror features a powder coated cast aluminum bezel with an ABS rear housing creating a strong, lightweight, and durable mirror.
The Halo-RA Cast Rearview Mirror is easily serviceable. The powder coated cast aluminum bezel may be removed and the convex safety glass may be replaced without having to replace the whole mirror. Like all Seizmik mirrors, the Halo-RA Cast Rearview Mirror is covered under Seizmik’s 100% Unlimited Lifetime Mirror Warranty.
Mirror Features include:
- SOLID CAST ALUMINUM COMPONENTS—Powder Coated Cast Aluminum for lightweight performance and durability.
- 304 STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE—High Grade Corrosion Resistant Hardware for years of reliable trouble free performance.
- MOUNTING SOLUTION FOR OEM HEADER PANEL—Specifically designed mounting solution utilizes Can-Am Defender Factory Header Panel.
- STAINLESS STEEL BALL STUD LOCK BOLTS—Set Bolts can lock mirror into plate or be adjusted to allow for smooth movement with enough resistance for micro adjustment.
- CAST ALUMINUM LOCKING BLOCK—Locking block and bolts lock ball stud in place to prevent unwanted movement under the roughest condition.
- SHATTER RESISTANT SAFETY GLASS—For maximum safety.
- CONVEX MIRROR GLASS—Convex surface provides super wide viewing range with added image stability. High optic glass with chrome plated backing provides superior image clarity and definition.
- SEIZMIK DESIGN—Styled to compliment all Seizmik® side view mirrors
|18019||1.75″||Any 1.75″ ROPS; Honda Pioneer 1000; Polaris Round Tube Ranger (Full and Midsize); Polaris General; Polaris RS1; Polaris RZR; Textron Wildcat|
|18020||2.0″ w/shim for 1.875″||Any 1.875″ or 2″ ROPS; Honda Talon; Kawasaki Teryx 750/800|
|18021||Polaris Pro-Fit Ranger Factory Header Panel||Polaris Pro-Fit Ranger (Full and Midsize)|
|18022||Can-Am X3 Factory Mirror Mounting Plate||Can-Am X3|
|18023||Can-Am Defender Factory Header Panel||Can-Am Defender|