Pursuit Night Vision Series Side View Mirrors by Seizmik
Free Shipping lower 48
Seizmik’s best selling mirror now comes equipped with white and green Cree LED chips to provide peripheral illumination to the mid-forward and side ground areas around the UTV.
- Illuminates the ground area so drivers and passengers can see the conditions they are stepping onto/into.
- Strategically placed to provide extended peripheral vision illumination to the mid-forward and side ground areas.
- Allows drivers to see what’s next to them on tight paths.
- A CAST ALUMINUM HOUSING with IP68 water resistant rating.
- Chips: 3x 11.9W Cree® XBD
- Lumens: 565LM
- Chips: 3x 6.6W Cree® XBD
- Lumens: 266LM
- CAST ALUMINUM HOUSING — Ultra tough metal housing can withstand the most extreme punishment.
- POSITION TENSION ADJUSTMENT BOLTS — Always be able to keep it tight as new.
- FULL BREAKAWAY GEOMETRY — Designed to break away during impacts to minimize damage.
- PRE-SET POSITION DETENTS — Delrin® Detents allow the mirror to be quickly popped back into place.
- ADAPTIVE 360º BRACKET ROTATION — Will accommodate any angle roll cage pillar and provides optimal viewing position, so a user can mount it high or low and adjust to perfect viewing position.
- LOW PROFILE MOUNTING BRACKETS — Allow mirrors to work with most any windshield.
- ENCLOSED FLOATING MIRROR MOUNT — Mirror glass may be independently adjusted inside housing and is replaceable.
- SHATTER-RESISTANT SAFETY GLASS — For maximum safety.
- CONVEX MIRROR SURFACE — Provides wide viewing angle and image stability.
- WEATHER SEALED CAPS — Removable caps protect hardware from moisture and debris (red, yellow, green, and blue color kits available).
- FITMENTS FOR MOST ANY VEHICLE — Round Tube ROPS; Polaris® Pro-Fit ROPS; and CAN-AM® Profiled ROPS.
Note: For Can-Am X3 use the small shim on the 1.875" cage #18086
|Part #||ROPS SIZE/STYLE||VEHICLES INCLUDED|
|18086||1.75″ Round Tube ROPS||Polaris Full and Midsize Round Tube Ranger; Polaris RZR; Honda Pioneer; John Deere Full Size Gator XUV/HPX; Kawasaki Mule 3000/4000; Kawasaki Teryx; Yamaha Rhino; Yamaha Viking; Yamaha YXZ; and Textron Wildcat|
|18087||2″ Round Tube ROPS||Can-Am Commander; Cam-Am Maverick; Kawasaki Mule Pro; Kubota RTV 500/900/1140; Kubota RTV-X 900/1120D; and Yamaha Wolverine|
|18088||Polaris Pro-Fit and CAN-AM Profiled ROPS||Polaris Full and Midsize Pro-Fit Ranger; Polaris General; Can-Am Defender|
Used for preserving night vision and providing more visual acuity and better differentiation between colors at low-light levels.
Used for lighting up the mid-forward area not covered by headlights or light bars, increasing the peripheral illumination.
Illuminates the ground area so drivers and passengers can see the conditions they are stepping onto/into.
Strategically placed to provide extended peripheral vision illumination to the mid-forward and side ground areas.
Allows drivers to see what’s next to them on tight paths.