Pursuit Night Vision Series Side View Mirrors ( Pair- Cast Aluminum) by Seizmik
Free Shipping lower 48
Seizmik’s best selling mirror now comes equipped with white and green Cree LED chips to provide peripheral illumination to the mid-forward and side ground areas around the UTV.
- Illuminates the ground area so drivers and passengers can see the conditions they are stepping onto/into.
- Strategically placed to provide extended peripheral vision illumination to the mid-forward and side ground areas.
- Allows drivers to see what’s next to them on tight paths.
- A CAST ALUMINUM HOUSING with IP68 water resistant rating.
- Chips: 3x 11.9W Cree® XBD
- Lumens: 565LM
- Chips: 3x 6.6W Cree® XBD
- Lumens: 266LM
- CAST ALUMINUM HOUSING — Ultra tough metal housing can withstand the most extreme punishment.
- POSITION TENSION ADJUSTMENT BOLTS — Always be able to keep it tight as new.
- FULL BREAKAWAY GEOMETRY — Designed to break away during impacts to minimize damage.
- PRE-SET POSITION DETENTS — Delrin® Detents allow the mirror to be quickly popped back into place.
- ADAPTIVE 360º BRACKET ROTATION — Will accommodate any angle roll cage pillar and provides optimal viewing position, so a user can mount it high or low and adjust to perfect viewing position.
- LOW PROFILE MOUNTING BRACKETS — Allow mirrors to work with most any windshield.
- ENCLOSED FLOATING MIRROR MOUNT — Mirror glass may be independently adjusted inside housing and is replaceable.
- SHATTER-RESISTANT SAFETY GLASS — For maximum safety.
- CONVEX MIRROR SURFACE — Provides wide viewing angle and image stability.
- WEATHER SEALED CAPS — Removable caps protect hardware from moisture and debris (red, yellow, green, and blue color kits available).
- FITMENTS FOR MOST ANY VEHICLE — Round Tube ROPS; Polaris® Pro-Fit ROPS; and CAN-AM® Profiled ROPS.
Note: For Can-Am X3 use the small shim on the 1.875" cage #18086
|Part #||ROPS SIZE/STYLE||VEHICLES INCLUDED|
|18086||1.75″ Round Tube ROPS||Polaris Full and Midsize Round Tube Ranger; Polaris RZR; Honda Pioneer; John Deere Full Size Gator XUV/HPX; Kawasaki Mule 3000/4000; Kawasaki Teryx; Yamaha Rhino; Yamaha Viking; Yamaha YXZ; and Textron Wildcat|
|18087||2″ Round Tube ROPS||Can-Am Commander; Cam-Am Maverick; Kawasaki Mule Pro; Kubota RTV 500/900/1140; Kubota RTV-X 900/1120D; and Yamaha Wolverine|
|18088||Polaris Pro-Fit and CAN-AM Profiled ROPS||Polaris Full and Midsize Pro-Fit Ranger; Polaris General; Can-Am Defender|
Used for preserving night vision and providing more visual acuity and better differentiation between colors at low-light levels.
Used for lighting up the mid-forward area not covered by headlights or light bars, increasing the peripheral illumination.
Illuminates the ground area so drivers and passengers can see the conditions they are stepping onto/into.
Strategically placed to provide extended peripheral vision illumination to the mid-forward and side ground areas.
Allows drivers to see what’s next to them on tight paths.