Super ATV CAN-AM HEIM TO MEGA BALL JOINT ADAPTERS
Time to Get Mega
Your aftermarket A-arms are fierce, but they’re just missing one thing—Keller’s Mega Ball Joints. Swap out your heims with our 7/8”-14 Can-Am Heim to Mega Ball Joint Adapters. They let you run the industry’s toughest ball joints on your heim-style A-arms. And with a brawny chromoly construction finished with durable zinc plating, you can count on them to give you the most of your Megas.
Free Shipping to the Lower 48
Built for the Biggest Rides
We didn’t pull any punches with these heim adapters. They’re big, brawny, and ready to rip. From the 5/8” body to the 7/8” threads, they’re every bit as tough as the Mega Ball Joints that fit in them. And the zinc-plated 4340 chromoly steel they’re made of is as strong and durable as it comes.
Pair with Mega Ball Joints
Pair your heim joint adapters with Todd Keller's two-piece Mega ball joints for ultimate performance. They’re the biggest and toughest joints on the planet. When you put Keller Mega Ball Joints on your Polaris there’s virtually nothing that will stop you.
- Made of 4340 chromoly steel
- Zinc plated for extreme durability
- Massive 7/8”-14 threads
- 5/8” thick body
- Designed for use with Can-Am Keller Mega Ball Joints
Mega Ball Joint Features:
- Maximized studs and housings for industry-leading strength
- 4340 hardened chromoly steel construction
- Two-piece threaded design doesn’t require a snap ring
- Easily adjustable, rebuildable, and greaseable
- Robust boot retaining ring prevents water intrusion
- Compatible with 7/8”-14 heim-style A-arms only.
- Compatible with Can-Am Keller Mega Ball Joints only.