Super ATV POLARIS HEIM TO MEGA BALL JOINT ADAPTERS
Built for the Best
When you beef up your suspension with aftermarket A-arms that use heim joints instead of ball joints, you need the toughest setup you can get. Upgrade to our 7/8”-14 Polaris Heim to Mega Ball Joint Adapters so you can put the industry’s best ball joint on your suspension. They’re made from zinc-plated chromoly steel to give you unbeatable strength with a sleek finish to back it up.
Free Shipping to the Lower 48
Tough Enough for Any Application
These heim adapters are built big, bulky, and tough. From the 5/8” body to the 7/8” threads, they’ve got enough material to make the most of your Mega Ball Joints. Speaking of material, they’re built with 4340 chromoly steel that’s finished with zinc plating for unbeatable durability and corrosion resistance.
Pair with Mega Ball Joints
Pair your heim joint adapters with Todd Keller's two-piece Mega ball joints for ultimate performance. They’re the biggest and toughest joints on the planet. When you put Keller Mega Ball Joints on your Polaris there’s virtually nothing that will stop you.
- Made of 4340 chromoly steel
- Zinc plated for extreme durability
- Massive 7/8”-14 threads
- 5/8” thick body
- Designed for use with Polaris Keller Mega Ball Joints
Mega Ball Joint Features:
- Maximized studs and housings for industry-leading strength
- 4340 hardened chromoly steel construction
- Two-piece threaded design doesn’t require a snap ring
- Easily adjustable, rebuildable, and greaseable
- Robust boot retaining ring prevents water intrusion
- Compatible with 7/8”-14 heim-style A-arms only.
- Compatible with Polaris Keller Mega Ball Joints only.