SuperATV YAMAHA WOLVERINE RMAX MAXDRIVE POWER FLIP WINDSHIELD
More Control and Comfort
Your Yamaha Wolverine RMAX might be ready to take on whatever the trail throws at it, but are you? When the weather changes, you need to be ready. That’s why you need SuperATV’s MaxDrive Power Flip Windshield. It gives you the versatility to handle changing conditions—with the push of a button you can open, close, or set it to any position in between. You can stay comfortable no matter what.
Made with Premium Parts
Our MaxDrive windshields are all about being the most premium flip windshield solution you can get. That’s why we use only the best parts you can get. The high-strength electric actuators are tough enough to hold the windshield in any position even when things get really rough. The heavy-duty brackets and clamps make sure everything stays perfectly secure too.
Made with Industry-Leading Polycarbonate
Our 1/4” polycarbonate has industry-leading strength. At 25 times stronger than acrylic and 250 times stronger than glass, it can take hit after hit without cracking or breaking.
XR Optic Hard Coating
Along with polycarbonate, you get our XR Optic Hard Coating for top-notch scratch resistance. This invisible coating is applied to both sides to help prevent scratches over time. It gives you a clear view ride after ride.
Built by the Experts
If you want the best windshields you can get, you need one from SuperATV. What makes our windshields so great? Don’t ask us. Instead, ask the hundreds of thousands of happy customers already running our windshields every day.
Not convinced yet? Take a look at this article giving you the lowdown on everything about SuperATV windshields.
- Flips open with dash-rocker-controlled electronic actuators
- Can be opened to any position for full airflow control
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Utilizes our proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating
- Fits the contours of your cage and hood perfectly
- Comes partially preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA
- Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 2 : 2021+
- Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 4 : 2021+