Vented Honda Talon Full Glass Windshield With Wiper By UTV ZIlla
Vented Glass Windshield for Honda Talon
UTVZILLA Glass Windshields offer incredible value for the money! UTVZILLA uses DOT certified, stamped glass with black stainless bolts standard on every glass windshield made. Adjustable flap style vents direct air into the cab to help keep you cool when open. With frames made from tough, powder-coated aluminum, you will have a top-quality windshield that will hold up to the elements.
- Includes an optional plate to fill the gap above windshield between the cage and the Factory plastic roof.
- Automotive Laminated Safety Glass with DOT Stamp
- Frame is made out of .125" Aluminum
- Black Powder-coat finish
- 3D CAD Designed and CNC Cut and formed
- Black Stainless Steel Bolts and Washers
- Designed & Made in the USA
- Hand Wiper Included
2019-2023 Honda Talon
Does NOT fit with SSV Works Dash Stereo.
- Glass is very scratch resistant but not scratch proof! While very hard and durable, glass can still be scratched if contaminants such as sand, small rocks, dirt etc. being rubbed on glass.
- Towels, windshield wipers, and squeegees can scratch glass if there are contaminants on the windshield.
- Any damage that is caused by interference from other aftermarket products will not be subject to any warranty claim.
- At time of purchase, buyer agrees to all policies, procedures, and returns processes.
Windshields may not fit with aftermarket products such as:
- Mirrors with thick clamps
- Cab enclosures
Shipping times: Most orders ship within 1-5 business days and take 2-5 business days after for delivery on average. Some orders may take longer. We do not guarantee shipping times and cannot control shipping carriers.
Returns: Returns are subject to Restocking Fee and Return shipping costs. Items that have been installed or had protective film removed cannot be returned.
Warranty: Any warranty claims will require pictures emailed within 5 business days of receiving order.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov