WILDCAT XX Tinted Polycarbonate Roof By UTVZILLA
Tinted Polycarbonate Roof for Wildcat XX
Made from Durable Tinted Polycarbonate construction that will protect you from the elements! This roof is great for protection from sun and the elements while allowing to see the view above. Made from UV stabilized polycarbonate. We only use name brand Makrolon and Lexan Polycarbonate!
- 3D CAD designed and CNC machined for precision fit and high quality.
- 3/16" Thick Tinted Polycarbonate construction.
- Low profile design looks great and keeps overall height low to clear low branches and trailer openings.
- 10 Mounting points securely attach roof to roll cage.
- Black stainless steel bolts and washers that will not rust!
- Rubber coated clamps to attache to cage tubes.
- Designed & Made in the USA!
WILDCAT XX 2018-2020
TRACKER XTR 10000
WILL NOT fit any other wildcat models!
- Polycarbonate can and will scratch.
- Hardcoated polycarbonate can still scratch but is much harder to do so.
- Trim can be difficult to install especially in the cold.
- At time of purchase, buyer agrees to all policies, procedures, and returns processes.
- Polycarbonate products may not fit with other aftermarket products such as:
- Rear windows
- Cab enclosures
Shipping times: Most orders ship within 1-5 business days and take 2-5 business days after for delivery on average. Some orders may take longer. We do not guarantee shipping times and cannot control shipping carriers.
Returns: Returns are subject to Restocking Fee and Return shipping costs. Items that have been installed or had protective film removed cannot be returned.
Warranty: Any warranty claims will require pictures emailed within 5 business days of receiving order.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov