Motorsports Plug & Play Self Canceling Turn Signal System w/ Horn Honda Talon 19-21 by XTC
Plug and Play Easy Install
Fits Honda Talon 2019 – 2021 Does not fit 2022+
Includes two .75″ 3 LED front Amber Lights
Plugs into OEM Brake Light Harness, using Factory Rear Lights
Laser Etched LED Lit Turn Switch
Lit Emergency Hazard Switch
Rear Power Out for optional license plate light
Made in the USA!
NOTE: Does not fit 2022+ models
Free Shipping with in the lower 48 states.
Self-Canceling Turn Signal Kit for Honda Talon
XTC Power Products Leads the way in UTV wiring technology. You will never leave your turn signal on with our new Self-Canceling Turn Signal System for the Honda Talon. Similar to its predecessor the TSS (Turn Signal System), the ATS is a Plug and Play easy install Talon turn signal kit. The ATS consists of a small solid-state control box that performs its functions, differing from the prior generation’s larger control box. Like the TSS, the ATS Self-Canceling Turn Signal Kit is a modular design with vehicle specific SKUs.
How the ATS Works
All ATS part numbers include a marine grade rocker switch with laser-cut directional arrows that flash when activated. When you press the turn signal rocker switch, the ATS will activate the turn blinker for a short duration and then self-cancel. This feature is useful for simple lane changes. On the other hand, a longer rocker switch press will yield a longer blinker duration suitable for making left- and right-hand turns. You can manually cancel the turn signal by pushing the actuator a second time.
What’s Also Included
Also included in our Self-Canceling Talon turn signal kit is a custom ‘Hazard/Horn’ rocker switch. Pressing the top ‘Hazard’ side of the actuator will turn on the hazard lights, pressing it again deactivates them. Furthermore, pressing the lower portion of the custom rocker switch will activate the included FIAMM horn. Each ATS has a vehicle-specific harness that plugs inline with the rear factory taillight harness. The brake light signal passes through the ATS. As a result, the opposing brake light still functions normally while the activated turn signal brake light flashes.
Unlike our competitors, all ATS kits include an auxiliary power out for a license plate light or whip lights. Without a doubt it’s easy to install with no wires to cut and no crimping. Above all the brake lights work as turn signals just like a car. Because of its size, the ATS is versatile to mount as well. Everything needed to integrate with your vehicles OEM brake light harness included, unplug the rear light harness, plug-in ours and enjoy. XTC Power Products, made in America and Wired For Fun®!
- XTC License Plate Frame w/LED plate light, Aluminum w/Black Powder Coat Finish - LF-6BK (+$35)
- XTC License Plate Frame Bracket, black - LF-BRA-BK (+$19)
- Fancy "L" shaped bracket that allows you to mount the LF-6BK License Plate Frame to a shallow horizontal flat surface (see pictures) instead of having to find and drill mounting holes in a flat vertical surface (4" high 8" wide) on the back of the UTV to mount your license plate
- XTC Honda Talon 3 Switch Mounting Plate (+$24)
- Adds 3 positions for mounting accessory rocker switches (The vertical rectangular switches like are on our turn signal systems)
- Mounts to Dash on Drivers Side of Steering Column
- Includes hardware for easy mounting