YAMAHA WOLVERINE RMAX 1000 HALF WINDSHIELD by SuperATV
Free shipping in the lower 48 states
The Perfect Amount of Airflow
You love a little airflow while you’re riding, but that air can be a little intense at times—and it usually comes with a side of bugs in your teeth. The solution? Install a SuperATV Half Windshield on your Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 1000! This polycarbonate windshield has a forward-facing lip that diverts air up and over your head, so you can still enjoy a breeze without worrying about windburn or flying debris.
Make Every Ride More Comfortable
If you want to make every ride better, this half windshield is for you. Whether you’re hitting the dunes and don’t want to get sand blasted or you’re just trying to keep bugs out of your teeth, it will keep you safe. The best part is that you don’t have to seal yourself in. You still get to enjoy the outdoors—just a whole lot more comfortable.
Made Tough with Polycarbonate
This half windshield is made with 1/4” polycarbonate so that it can handle anything on the trail. Rocks, branches, and your buddy’s poorly secured cooler won’t crack this windshield. You’ll stay safe and protected. Not to mention, it looks awesome and gives your ride a sleek look. Whether you choose our clear or dark tint, you’ll be riding high out on the trail.
Make your investment go further with our guide on how to clean and care for your polycarbonate windshield. Each SuperATV windshield comes complete with all required hardware and easy-to-follow instructions, so installation is a breeze. They’re all proudly manufactured at our facility in Madison, Indiana.
- Forward-facing lip forces air up and over riders without impeding their view
- Polycarbonate construction is 25x stronger than acrylic and 250x stronger than glass
- Available in clear or dark tint
- Contours to hood with a full-length rubber seal, ensuring a perfect fit
- Installs in minutes—no tools needed!
- Windshield height: 9-1/8” (232 mm)
- Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 2 : 2021+
- Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 4 : 2021+